41 Beechgrove Gardens is situated on an elevated site, commanding superb views over Belfast and beyond. The Upper Knockbreda Road / Glencregagh area is only a short distance from the Outer Ring and provides easy access to all parts of the City and further a field. Additional amenities within walking distance include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary, a host of entertainment and recreational facilities, such the renowned Belvoir Golf Club and the various pubs, cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road as well as Cherryvale play Park.
The property itself comprises three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on the first floor, with the rooms to rear benefitting from the panoramic views. In addition the property has been updated with a gas heating system and double glazing. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking to the front leading to detached garage, enclosed patio area and garden laid in lawns that capture the afternoon early evening sun.
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch.
Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels and entrance hall. Oak flooring. Spot-lights. Under-stairs storage, plumbed for washing machine.
- Lounge open to Dining 24'2 x 11'4 (7.37m x 3.45m)
- At widest points. (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround, housing coal effect gas fire. Oak flooring. Fantastic views.
- Dining area image
- Modern Kitchen 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Full range of high and low levels units, glazed display cabinets, built in 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel under-oven, overheard extractor fan. Integrated fridge-freezer. Fully tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'4 (3.99m x 3.15m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Two 11'0 x 9'1 (3.35m x 2.77m)
- Range of mirrored slide-robes. Fantastic views.
- View image
- Fantastic views over Belfast
- Bedroom Three
- White Bathroom Suite
- White Bathroom suite comprising p shaped panelled bath with mixer taps with shower unit above with drench shower head attachment and hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Hot-press. Housing gas boiler. Chrome radiator.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Roof space floored with light.
- Outside Front
- Garden laid in lawns. Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 17'7 x 8'9 (5.36m x 2.67m)
- Up and over door.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear patio area leading to garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon sun, range of plants, trees and shrubs
- Rear Garden Image
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.