We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located just off the O'Neil Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive mock fireplace and semi solid wood flooring, fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired heating, PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and garden to rear with crazy paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite triple glazed front door, semi solid oak flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.85m x 3.43m (15'11" x 11'3")
- Attractive mock fireplace, semi solid oak flooring and radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.84m x 2.54m (19'2" x 8'4")
- Range of high and low level fitted units with high gloss worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, 2 radiators, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed sliding doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.70m x 3.45m (15'5" x 11'4")
- Radiator and built in robe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.70m x 2.57m (15'5" x 8'5")
- Radiator, built in robe, wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.57m (9'2" x 8'5")
- Radiator, wood laminate flooring
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Pebbled garden to rear with crazy paved patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler.
Pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.