We are delighted to offer for sale this extended and well presented semi detached villa which is located just off the ever popular Serpentine / Whitewell roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises extended entrance porch, lounge / dining with wood laminate flooring and extended fitted kitchen with access to rear.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing (except the entrance porch). Outside there is a shared driveway, paved garden to front with pebbled shrub beds and a fully enclosed paved patio area to the rear.
Early viewing is recommended !!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, pvc double glazed door to lounge
- LOUNGE / DINING 6.20m x 4.04m (20'4" x 13'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators, storage area, plumbed for washing machine.
- DINING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN 2.87m x 2.39m (9'5" x 7'10")
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktops, basin and a half sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space. Partly tiled walls and tiled floor, and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.10m x 2.72m (10'2" x 8'11")
- Built in wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 1.85m (11'0" x 6'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, hotpress, radiator.
- White suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Tarmac shared driveway.
Paved garden to front with pebbled shrub beds
Paved patio area to rear with brick store, tap and light.
Boiler house and pvc oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.