This immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house with detached garage is situated in the highly sought after Knockeen area, just off the Crebilly Road. It is close by to the reputable Ballykeel Primary and Nursery school, and is within minutes walk of Tesco and other local shops. The location is extremely convenient for access to the town centre and for access onto the M2/A26.
The property is bright and beautifully finished. Potential buyers can expect to view a lovely home which is ready to move straight into. This particular vendor offers the added benefit of having no onward chain!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 3.33m x 2.05m (10'11" x 6'9")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panel. Laminate wooden floor. Storage space under stairs with ample room for a computer desk for example.
- Lounge 5.26m x 3.80m (17'3" x 12'6")
- Wood burning stove with granite hearth and wooden beam mantle. Laminate wooden floor. TV point.
- Dining room 2.97m x 2.52m (9'9" x 8'3")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Kitchen 4.36m x 3.00m (14'4" x 9'10")
- Excellent range of eye and low units finished in a walnut effect. Two glazed eye level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, double oven with grill, electric hob with stainless steel extractor. Space for fridge and space for under counter freezer. Larder cupboard with space for washing machine. UPvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 4.37m x 0.95m (14'4" x 3'1")
- Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.92m x 3.14m (12'10" x 10'4")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.92m x 3.07m widest points (12'10" x 10'1" widest points)
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4" x 8'1")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2.89m x 1.97m widest points (9'6" x 6'6" widest points)
- Three piece white suite. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with overhead 'Triton' electric shower unit, with fitted shower screen.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and tarmac driveway to the side.
The back is fully enclosed and has been finished with ease of maintenance in mind. There is a tarmac yard and a raised area of decking. Also within the back garden in a separate boiler house, outdoor tap and light.
- With roller shutter door, light and power. Side door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.