Imposing Double Fronted Red Brick Period Detached Residence in Beautiful Tree Lined Avenue
Holding a generous mature site within a beautiful tree lined avenue, this magnificent double fronted red brick period detached residence will have immediate appeal. Maintained and presented to the highest standard, the extended richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms to first floor, 3 reception rooms, two into bay with an extended shower room off the 3rd reception room, luxury fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and hob and spacious white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers alarm system, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves with replacement rainwater goods and has undergone a programme of improvement works including re-wiring, re-plumbing, replacement roofs with other associated works. Mature gardens front and private rear add the finishing touches to this fabulous family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, alarm system.
Furnished Cloakroom - In white suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Sitting Room 3.34 x 4.14 (10'11" x 13'7")
- Into bay, marble fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.32 x 4.36 (10'11" x 14'4")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.36 x 3.68 (11'0" x 12'1")
- Marble fireplace, gas fire, double panelled radiator, built-in storage cupboard, French door to garden.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- Kitchen 3.58 x 4.59 (11'9" x 15'1")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, tall larder, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, uPvc, pvc rear door.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 3.27 x 3.99 (10'9" x 13'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.16 (13'1" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.34 x 3.66 (10'11" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Mature gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, driveway, off street car parking, outside tap, garden store with light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.