An excellent opportunity to purchase a detached property located on the popular Hollycroft Avenue in the Bloomfield Area of East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious through lounge with bay window, modern fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard. This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. This property is very competitively priced therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Lounge / Dining Area 23'6 x 10'4 (7.16m x 3.15m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'8 x 6'10 (3.25m x 2.08m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, electric under oven, electric hob, integrated extractor hood, inset stainless steel wash hand basin with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 8'0 (3.20m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, storage cupboard, fully tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and access to roofspace.
- Enclosed paved rear yard.