Ideal for those seeking a rural home with private gardens and countryside views, yet wish to keep within a nice community. The property is bright and spacious, and has recently undergone some home improvements including double glazing and new shower room on the ground floor.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer... potential buyers should not be disappointed!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, large living room, dining room, bedroom three (or possible family room), kitchen/dinette, utility room and shower room all to the ground floor. On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and two large walk-in eaves storage rooms. The property had recently been fitted with uPvc double glazing and has oil fired central heating. There is a detached garage to the rear with an electric roller door.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panel. Telephone point.
- Living room 5.57m x 3.94m (18'3" x 12'11")
- Bright and spacious dual aspect room with beautiful bay window to the front and another window to the side. Open fire with decorative surround and Marble hearth, currently with electric fire inset. TV point.
- Dining room 3.94m x 3.32m (12'11" x 10'11")
- Ideally positioned to enjoy views overlooking the garden. French doors to flagged patio.
- Kitchen-dinette 5.01m x 3.27m (16'5" x 10'9")
- Fitted with a range of eye and low level units. Stainless steel double sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Split level double oven and grill. Electric hob. Fridge/freezer. Dining area. Wooden panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Utility room 2.82m x 2.56m (9'3" x 8'5")
- Fitted with several low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with double drainer and mixer tap. Cloakroom with shelving. Central heating control panel. Control pad for electric garage door. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. UPvc back door. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.94m x 3.61m (12'11" x 11'10")
- Solid wooden flooring. Dual aspect with windows to back and side. TV and telephone points.
- Shower room 3.59m x 1.49m (11'9" x 4'11")
- Ideally located closed to the ground floor bedroom. Recently fitted with modern fixtures. Walk in shower with electric unit and convenient 'Mermaid' wall panels. Large vanity sink with good range of storage cupboards and drawers. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Light up mirror with swipe sensor switch. Tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 5.02m x 3.94m (16'6" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 5.02m x 3.28m (16'6" x 10'9")
- Bathroom 3.91m x 3.31m (12'10" x 10'10")
- Six piece white suite. Tiled shower enclosure. Bath with mixer tap. Bidet. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with two wash hand basins. Hotpress. Tiled walls.
- Storage rooms
- Two large eaves storage rooms off the first floor landing, with automatic light in each.
Room 1: 4.17m x 1.62m
Room 2: 3.95m x 1.53m
- Positioned on a slightly elevated setting with views overlooking the countryside and Slemish, this is without doubt a very attractive site. What is more, being set back just off the Portglenone Road, it is not too close to passing traffic. The front gardens are beautifully laid out with shrubs, plants and lawn. There is also a neat raised patio area (from dining room) to the front of the house. The driveway leads to a spacious back yard, with adequately provides parking for several cars. With just a few steps to the good sized lawn and a hedge boundary, the garden is completely private. The is also a yard to the side, with pedestrian access to the garage.