This three bedroom, semi-detached property occupies an elevated site in a popular, residential location in Newtownards. The property benefits from an adaptable accommodation with ground floor bedroom, family bathroom, open plan lounge/dining area and good sized kitchen; with a further two bedrooms on the first floor. This home is perfect for a renovation project with the potential to create an excellent family home with stunning views over Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough, Newtownards Air Field and the Town Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12'7 x 10'4 (3.84m x 3.15m)
- Feature fireplace with stone surround, hearth and mantle, cornice ceiling and archway to -
- Dining Area 10' x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 11'5 x 7'6 (3.48m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, feature glazed units, four ring ceramic hob, integrated oven, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge and separate freezer, wine rack, recessed spotlighting and door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 7'9 (3.76m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spotlighting, hot press with built in storage, tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 6'5 (3.15m x 1.96m)
- Built in wardrobes. Views over Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 3 12'5 x 8'9 (3.78m x 2.67m)
- Front - Area in lawn, hedging and shrubs and tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
Rear - Raised area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees. Oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 18'8 x 9'8 (5.69m x 2.95m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.