The Castle Meadow development is located on the outskirts of Cloughey and Castle Meadow Drive is the most recent build at the rear of the development enjoying views of Kirkistown Castle. Cloughey has become increasingly popular due to its village feel, beautiful beaches, local amenities and very affordable housing.
If you're looking for a modern spacious home with adaptable accommodation, then this is the house for you. The owners have decorated to a high standard throughout, all the rooms are a great size and this lovely property will appeal to a variety of viewers due to its decor and location.
On the ground floor, there is a living room with multi fuel stove, bedroom four/playroom, family bathroom with bath and shower, office and luxury kitchen/dining room with separate utility room.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, master with fully fitted walk in wardrobe and a modern shower room. Externally there is a stone driveway for up to three vehicles to the front and the rear has been landscaped with an area in lawn and a large paved section suitable for seating.
Overall, this is a fantastic home and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring, double height ceiling, galleried landing, under stair storage, velux type window.
- Living Room 18'1 x 11'1 (5.51m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron frame and multi fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 15'1 x 11'1 (4.60m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with wood laminate work surface and upstands, built in fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, space for range cooker, built in extractor fan and hood, white ceramic sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, space for dining table, tiled flooring and recessed spot lighting.
- Utility Room 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, tiled flooring and access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4/Playroom 13'1 x 11'1 (3.99m x 3.38m)
- Double room.
- Office 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Family Bathroom
- White suite comprising: low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with glazed door and overhead shower, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 18'1 x 9'1 (5.51m x 2.77m)
- Double room with dual aspect views, velux type window and fully fitted walk in dressing room.
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 12'0 (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Double room with dual aspect views and velux type window.
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 11'0 (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Double room with velux type window.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising: low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed door, tiled flooring, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Front: Stone driveway for up to three vehicles, area in lawn.
Rear: Area in lawn, stone walkway, paved area for seating, oil storage tank, boiler house, outside light, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.