Handsome Period Residence Modernised to an Exceptionally High Standard
Holding a mature site with a south westerly aspect this exceptional period detached residence will captivate and charm all who view. The stunning interior comprises 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing room off, 3 reception rooms, modern fully integrated kitchen incorporating high level oven, induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher and contemporary family bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs shower / wet room, utility room and has been sympathetically modernised throughout but yet retains much period detail to include antique fireplaces, cornice ceiling, leaded light windows with contemporary design features and excellent private gardens. The property is conveniently located to leading schools, public transport, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Country Park, perfect for todays demanding lifestyle.
- Entrance Hall
- Original entrance door with leaded light side panels, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage, cloaks.
- Downstairs Shower/Wet Room
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, recessed lighting, feature radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Drawing Room 3.50 x 8.26 (11'6" x 27'1")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, granite hearth, picture window floor to ceiling, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 3.40 x 4.93 (11'2" x 16'2")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, gas fire, wood laminate floor, panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Kitchen 4.99 x 3.75 (16'4" x 12'4")
- Stainless steel single bowl sink unit, extensive range of contemporary high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and ceramic induction hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, tall larder, integrated dishwasher, splash back, feature radiator, recessed lighting.
- Living Room 5.68 x 4.16 (18'8" x 13'8")
- Feature floor to ceiling windows, sliding patio doors, skylight, glazed roof, sliding patio doors to garden, panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.42 x 1.73 (7'11" x 5'8")
- Stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of built-in high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, wall light point.
- Master Bedroom 3.45 x 4.91 (11'4" x 16'1")
- Into bay, original cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dressing Room 2.94 x 2.50 (9'8" x 8'2")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.66 x 2.75 (8'9" x 9'0")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, concealed cistern, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, twin feature radiators, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.14 x 3.49 (10'4" x 11'5")
- Cast iron fireplace, original tiled inset, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.04 x 3.43 (13'3" x 11'3")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, stone and pebble driveway, side path, outside tap.
- Garden Shed 3.14 x 2.44 (10'4" x 8'0")
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.