We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with tiled floor and open to modern fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with champagne coloured suite.
Other benefits includes pvc double glazing and oil fired heating.
Outside there is a driveway to front, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 12'2'' X 10'6'' (3.71m X 3.20m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, open to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 18'9'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST (5.72m X 2.77m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (3.63m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 10'7'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 3.23m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 7'3'' X 5'4'' (2.21m X 1.63m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Champagne coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Driveway to front.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed superb garden to rear in lawn with patio area, raised shrub beds, boiler house, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.