Modernised and Extended Period Town Terrace In Most Convenient Location
Holding a prime position within this ever popular location this period town terrace is sure to impress. The freshly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, bright through lounge, extended fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite to the ground floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and is conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Woodvale Road.
Low Outgoings and a most convenient location make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor
- Through Lounge 2.94 x 6.22 (9'8" x 20'5")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 2.70 x 1.99 (8'10" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, fully tiled walls.
Rear Lobby - Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.49 x 3.18 (8'2" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.11 x 3.71 (10'2" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator, hot press.
- Rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.