Period Town Terrace In Ever Popular location Requiring A little TLC.
A superb opportunity to purchase a spacious extended period town house conveniently position to many excellent local amenities and within walking distance of the city. Affording a popular location the dwelling further offers excellent sized accommodation with the added bonus of high demand for air B & B pre pandemic. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with dividing double doors and lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and retains much period detail. Ideally suited to the investor or FTB will to take on some improvement works, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany Entrance Door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.42 x 4.08 (11'3" x 13'5")
- Into bay, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, double doors.
- Dining Room 3.55 x 3.29 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.14 x 2.85 (13'7" x 9'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.79 x 3.21 (9'2" x 10'6")
- Concealed gas boiler, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.47 (10'8" x 14'8")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.40 (10'8" x 14'5")
- Dormer window, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.16 x 2.72 (10'4" x 8'11")
- Velux rooflight, panelled radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard, front forecourt in patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.