The Burn Road is well known for its substantial detached country homes and this property won't disappoint. With a semi rural outlook and peaceful environment this is a unique property that will appeal to many.
Maintained to a high level by the current owners, anyone viewing this beautiful house will appreciate the warmth, space and family feel throughout. With four reception areas, any growing family has plenty of room to play with. There is a snug/playroom, large dining room, living room and the recent addition of a bar/entertainment area which will appeal to a range of clients.
The large kitchen has a country feel, benefits from a space for informal dining and has a separate utility room which is fully fitted. There are three double bedrooms on the ground floor, one with ensuite shower room and a further family bathroom with modern white suite.
The first floor has a large master suite with ensuite shower room and a roofspace area which could be converted (subject to necessary permissions) to create a dressing room/office or games room.
Externally, there are gardens to front side and rear with several areas for seating, mature plants, shrubs and trees and a side area perfect for a vegetable patch, dog run or storage area.
We recommend viewing this amazing rural retreat at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Family Room 5.3 x 4.0 (17'5" x 13'1")
- Solid wood flooring, cornicing, open fireplace with marble hearth, decorative tiled inset, marble surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 5.3 x 3.3 (17'5" x 10'10")
- Solid wood flooring, cornicing, recessed spotlighting, double doors to front garden.
- Playroom / Office 3.3 x 3.1 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and sliding doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 4.2 x 4 (13'9" x 13'1")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, feature glazed units, space for cooker, built in wine rack, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for informal dining area, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility 3.6 x 2 (11'10" x 6'7")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and vinyl floor.
- Bar 4.2 x 3.7 (13'9" x 12'2")
- Double doors, recessed spotlighting, bar area with seating and space for fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 2 4.3 x 3 (14'1" x 9'10")
- Built in robes.
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with overhead Redring shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and built in storage, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 3.3 x 2.8 (10'10" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.9 x 3.4 (12'10" x 11'2")
- Wood laminate flooring and built in robes.
- First Floor
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 5.4 x 5.2 (17'9" x 17'1")
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Coloured suite comprising shower enclosure with Triton overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, velux type window, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Store Room
- Power and light.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, enclosed area in lawn, semi-rural views, paved area, raised decked area and side parking bay.
Rear - Area in lawn, paved area, semi-rural views, outside tap and outside light.
- Garage 3.8 x 3.5 (12'6" x 11'6")
- Cloakroom comprising low flush wc, boiler, power and light and stable door to rear garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.