Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this end terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- Half opaque uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'7" x 10'7" (4.14m x 3.23m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Built-in hotpress. 7 downlights. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING 15'3" x 13'7" (4.65m x 4.14m)
- Range of dove grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Beko Indication hob and oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling. 8 downlights. Understairs storage cupboard. Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 10'6" x 9'8" (3.20m x 2.95m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 17'9" x 7'8" (5.41m x 2.34m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- BATHROOM 14'72 x 5'9" (6.10m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap. Corner shower with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling with 6 downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Slingsby ladder.
- Garden in pavestones with hedges and shrubs.
- Off street parking. Car port. Shed with power. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.