Royal Lodge is a popular residential location just off the Purdysburn Road, constructed approximately 25 years ago offering a fantastic mix of detached family homes. Adding to their popularity is the convenience the properties offer, with the Cairnshill Park and Ride, leading schools, both primary and post primary and convenience shopping at Forestside all close by.
The property itself has been recently extended to the rear to create a contemporary open plan kitchen / dining / living area, spacious lounge to the front, downstairs w/c and utility room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle and additional white shower suite.
In addition the property has also benefits from an oil heating system and triple glazed windows.
Outside, there is a driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage/store, and enclosed, garden and patio to side and rear with a mature range of plants and shrubs.
An excellent family home in a quiet cul de sac location.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- Lounge 18'4 x 14'5 (5.59m x 4.39m)
- (into bay) Marble fire-place with mahogany surround. Cornice and ceiling rose.
- Inner Hallway
- Access to utility room , downstairs cloaks & w.c and integral garage.
- Kitchen / Dining/ Living 24'1 x 21'5 (7.34m x 6.53m)
- (at widest points) into bay Full range of high and low level handle less units, stone worktops, integrated induction hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double Hotpoint oven, integrated fridge and dish-washer. Large stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, centre island with matching stone worktops, pop up sockets. Marble effect tiled flooring. Sliding glass panelled door to side and rear providing access to landscaped patio area to rear.
- Down-stairs w,c
- Sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, mosaic tiled splash back, low flush w,c Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 15'9 x 10'4 (4.80m x 3.15m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- En-suite Bathroom
- Comprising shower cubicle with shower above, tiling, panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 19'5 x 10'1 (5.92m x 3.07m)
- Built-in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 8'2 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Four 12'3 x 7'3 (3.73m x 2.21m)
- Built in robe.
- White Shower Suite
- Large walk in shower cubicle with glazed partition, chrome shower unit with drench head shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, illuminated vanity mirror. Built in storage. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Heated towel rail.
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder for storage.
- Outside Front
- Block paved driveway to front , leading to integral garage.
Front garden with range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
- Outside Rear
- Landscaped area to the rear consisting of flagged patio with a superb range of plants, trees and shrubs. Bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank housed oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.