A lovely one bedroom, first floor apartment with storage shed and communal yard in Craig Court, a very popular, established and private development on Thomas Street, Ballymena.
Craig Court is ideally located within a short walk of the town centre with all its, retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
This apartment will appeal to those living on their own, young couples, first time buyers, investors or downsizers.
A neat and tidy property in a great location.
- Property description
- Communal hallway and stairs to first floor. Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area, bedroom and bathroom. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and electric storage heating. Brick shed and communal yard to the rear and communal parking at front.
- Hardwood front door, built in cupboard and hotpress, telephone point and intercom. Carpet.
- Lounge 3.6mx 3.6m (11'10" x 11'10")
- Comfortable living room with laminate strip wood flooring. Picture rail and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 3.9m x 2.7m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3.6m x 2.65m (11'10" x 8'8")
- Bright double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bathroom 2.56m x 1.7m (8'5" x 5'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over the bath and clad with upvc "mermaid board". Vinyl flooring.
- Brick storage shed, washing line and communal yard to rear and communal parking to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.