We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Whitewell / Serpentine Roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring, modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Also on the ground floor there is a modern bathroom with white suite.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a shared concrete driveway, concrete area to front and a feature decking area to rear with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 13'4'' X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (4.06m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage
- KITCHEN 13'2'' X 7'11'' AT WIDEST (4.01m X 2.41m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled wall, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door
- White suite comprising bath, Mira shower above, screen, low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 13'6'' X 8'11'' AT WIDEST (4.11m X 2.72m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1'' X 6'1'' (3.38m X 1.85m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'11'' X 6'11'' (2.41m X 2.11m)
- Shared concrete driveway
Concrete area to front
Feature decking area to rear with concrete patio area
Timber storage area with gas boiler
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.