Offering beautiful upgraded living space, this magnificent home has been upgraded throughout and leaves little for the lucky new owner to do apart from adding furniture. Well appointed luxury living accommodation, this stunning home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Four good bedrooms. Living room with attractive fireplace. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. Luxurious shower suite with beautiful tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Privately enclosed, generous rear garden. Attractive outlook overlooking greenery. Convenient location close to schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and within easy commuting distance to the City Centre. Early viewing strongly recommended. EPC D57
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LUXURIOUS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome effect towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor, hotpress with storage.
- LIVING ROOM 14'1 x 11'5 (4.29m x 3.48m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, attractive fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 19'8 x 8'0 (5.99m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under units, lighting, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to generous dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 9'11 x 9'8 (3.02m x 2.95m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'10 x 9'6 (3.00m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'11 X 6'5 (3.33m X 1.96m)
- BEDROOM 4 12'8 x 8'0 (3.86m x 2.44m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- Privately enclosed, generous rear garden.