We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Station Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style mock fireplace and porcelain tiled floor, dining room with wood laminate flooring and open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, porcelain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 15'0'' X 11'8'' (4.57m X 3.56m)
- Feature hole in wall style mock fireplace, porcelain tiled floor, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'9'' X 8'9'' (3.58m X 2.67m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'10'' (3.51m X 3.00m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 11 '0'' (3.58m X 0.28m '0'')
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'8'' X 11'5'' (3.56m X 3.48m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobes, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Triton electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.