We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Doagh road and ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with tiled floor and a luxury white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in twin ovens, hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite.
Other features include oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a concrete driveway to front and a fully enclosed paved and concrete garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, porcelain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 14'4'' X 14'4'' (4.37m X 4.37m)
- Porcelain tiled floor, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'5'' X 10'4'' (5.00m X 3.15m)
- Luxury range of white high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in twin ovens, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor, radiator.
- REAR PORCH
- Porcelain tiled floor, pvc double glazed door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'11'' X 10'9'' (3.94m X 3.28m)
- Radiator, built in robes and hotpress.
- BEDROOM 2 10'9'' X 10'5'' (3.28m X 3.18m)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'5'' (2.87m X 2.57m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, Mira electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway to front.
Fully enclosed paved and concrete garden to rear.
Boiler house, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.