We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate tile effect flooring, lounge, dining room and a luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two with built in cupboards and a separate shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with concrete and patio areas
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'0'' X 12'0'' (4.27m X 3.66m)
- DINING ROOM 12'8'' X 10'6'' (3.86m X 3.20m)
- KITCHEN 10'5'' X 7'6'' (3.18m X 2.29m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sigle drainer sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback, fridge / freezer space, integrated washing machine, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Radiator, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'2'' X 8'9'' (4.32m X 2.67m)
- Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (3.99m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 12'11'' X 9'6'' AT WIDEST (3.94m X 2.90m AT WIDEST)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard, radiator .
- Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete and paved patio areas
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.