Location, location, location!!
This stunning, detached semi-rural property is located only 3 miles from Donaghadee town centre and benefits from countryside views from every window, a large site of just under 1 acre and has been finished to a high standard throughout.
Approached via a sweeping driveway and set back from the road, this home will appeal to a range of buyers due to finish, site and location.
On entering the home, you will immediately appreciate the light which floods through the house and bounces off the stunning parquet type flooring, leading to the luxury kitchen area.
With a good range of units, granite work surfaces, built in coffee machine, Aga range cooker and breakfast bar area, this is any buyers' dream kitchen.
In addition to the fabulous kitchen, there is an adjacent family room to sunroom area which has a multi fuel stove and leads to the rear garden area and there is a further third reception room which is currently used as a dining room and has an open fireplace.
There are four double bedrooms, master with feature panelled wall, luxury wet room ensuite and walk in dressing area and three more double rooms, all benefitting from countryside views.
The main bathroom is modern with a white suite and overlooks the wooded section at the rear of the property.
In addition, there is a fully fitted utility room, storage areas and a roofspace which has rooms suitable for a games room/office and further storage.
The landscaped gardens to front, side and rear are stunning, with a plethora of plants, shrubs and trees which results in a beautifully mature garden which is easily maintained and also has a choice of sunny entertaining areas and outside storage.
The icing on the cake is a large double garage with adjacent workshop and wc and a first floor games room.
Overall, this house ticks all the boxes for those searching for an idyllic property in a great location and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch 2.16m x 0.91m (7'1 x 3'0)
- Tiled flooring, glazed doors to entrance hall, feature leaded windows.
- Entrance Hall
- Parquet style flooring, double glazed door to dining room, tri folding door to kitchen, storage cupboard.
- Dining Room 5.82m x 3.38m (19'1 x 11'1)
- Bay window, cornicing, open fire with marble hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, countryside views.
- Kitchen 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0 x 12'0 )
- Luxury kitchen with high and low level units, granite work surfaces and upstands, Aga range cooker, built in extraction fan, feature glazed units, breakfast bar area with seating and storage, built in dishwasher, undermounted stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, space for American style fridge/freezer, built in "Bosch" coffee machine, built in oven, recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring, open to family room/sunroom.
- Family Room to Sunroom 7.95m x 4.29m (26'1 x 14'1)
- Wooden flooring, inglenook style fireplace with Scrabo stone inset and surround, wooden mantle, built in seating, feature beams, period style radiator, door to rear garden.
- Utility Room 3.68m x 2.44m (12'1 x 8'0)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and built in drainer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, stairs to roofspace.
- Room 1: Games room/office
Room 2: Storage/playroom
Room 3: Storage
- Master Bedroom 4.60m x 3.68m (15'1 x 12'1)
- Wooden flooring, walk in dressing room with vanity area, feature panelled wall, ensuite wetroom.
- Luxury wetroom comprising low flush wc, walk in shower enclosure with glazed screen, and waterfall shower head, vanity unit with sink, storage and mixer tap, feature light mirror, window shutters, heated tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 3.68m (13'1 x 12'1)
- Double room, countryside views.
- Bedroom 3 3.38m x 3.38m (11'1 x 11'1)
- Double room, wooden flooring, countryside views.
- Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback feature light mirror, corner shower with glazed doors, wall mounted radiator, window shutters, fully tiled walls, heated tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, countryside views.
- Bedroom 4 5.79m x 3.07m (19'0 x 10'1)
- Double room currently used as an office, wooden flooring, wooden beams, built in storage, dual aspect views, wc with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front and side: Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for multiple vehicles, areas in lawn, mature plants, shrubs and trees, bedding areas, semi rural outlook, covered area adjoining house and garage, double garage, workshop and games room.
Rear: "Tobermore" paved entertaining area, raised bedding areas, areas in lawn, dog run, wood store, mature plants, shrubs and trees, countryside views, access to double garage, oil storage tank.
- Garage 6.71m x 6.40m (22'0 x 21'0)
- Double garage with electric roller doors, dual aspect views, power and light, stairs to games room.
- Games Room
- Power and light.
- Workshop 4.57m x 4.27m (15'0 x 14'0)
- Oil fired boiler, wc with low flush wc and "Belfast" style ceramic wall mounted sink.