The use of imaginative flair and practical know-how will form the keystone to transforming this attractively priced terrace home into your interpretation of modernised cosy comfort, as although the property, in its present state, would benefit from a general make over, the intrinsic appeal for first time buyers and investors alike should ensure a healthy level of interest.
So why not control your destiny, make a viewing and discover an opportunity that should comfortably place you on the property ladder.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Opaque glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'8" x 12'11" (4.17m x 3.94m)
- Open fireplace with Scrabo stone surround and tiled hearth. 8 Pane glazed door into ...
- DINING AREA 10'0" x 9'10" (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Laminate wood floor. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- KITCHEN 9'8" x 6'7" (2.95m x 2.01m)
- Range of oak fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed patio door into ...
- CONSERVATORY 9'9" x 8'5" (2.97m x 2.57m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. UPVC double glazed french doors to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'11" x 11'9" (3.94m x 3.58m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'3" x 9'11" (3.73m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'0" x 7'4" (3.05m x 2.24m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. Boiler house. PVC oil tank. Tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.