Updated and modernised to a superb standard, this semi detached home represents an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer to get their foot on the property ladder. Internally the accommodation comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open to dining area and luxury white shower suite on first floor. Externally the property is set on a large corner plot and benefits from a driveway with car port facility, side garden laid in lawns, front garden area and enclosed rear patio area.
Only a 10 minute drive from the Castlereagh Road juction and Carryduff, this property offers a blend of rural living and city convenience.
- PVC glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 16'0 x 13'3 (4.88m x 4.04m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern Shaker Kitchen/Dining 19'1 x 8'3 (5.82m x 2.51m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine.
Laminate flooring. Spot-lights. Pvc door to patio/garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 8'5 (3.99m x 2.57m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom Two 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom Three 9'8 x 7'7 (2.95m x 2.31m)
- At widest point.
- Luxury Shower Suite
- Luxury white shower suite comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with drench head chrome shower with additional hand shower attachment. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Tiled walls. Mosaic effect tiled flooring.
- Access to roof space
- Outside Front
- Front and excellent side gardens laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing.
Driveway with ample parking leading to car port facility.
- Outside Rear
- Easily maintained block paved patio and artificial grass area.
Storage facility housing oil fired boiler. Outside tap, pvc oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.