Situated within easy walking distance to Bangor town centre amenities and train/bus station, this deceptively well proportioned mid terrace property is sure to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers such as the first time buyer or investor. Upon inspections viewers will immediately appreciate the spacious open plan lounge/dining area, and from here there is access to the kitchen. At first floor level the home boasts a two bedroom layout and a sizeable white bathroom with a further two bedrooms on the second floor.
No point in dilly dallying with such a good opportunity available; grab it with both hands and turn this chance encounter into a comfy home or sound investment.
- UPVC double glazed front door into ...
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 18'7" x 12'3" max (5.66m x 3.73m max)
- Mock fireplace with raised hearth and wood mantel. Laminate wood floor. Understairs cloak room.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 18'5" x 7'0" (5.61m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with laminated work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Walls part tiled. Part panelled walls to dado. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall light point. Laminated wood floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'4" x 11'4" (3.76m x 3.45m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 6'0" (3.00m x 1.83m)
- Stained tongue and groove wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Walls tiled around bath.
- REAR YARD
- 2 Outside lights.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.