In any language this terrace home will always represent real value for money, particularly for first time buyers, as the property is comfortably presented and is located relatively close to the town centre convenience is assured to a variety of associated amenities including, that all important, public transport to and from Belfast.
If your budget is limited, but you're determined to get unto the property ladder, then no better time than now and possibly no better property, at this price, than this appealing home.
- UPVC Entrance door into...
- LOUNGE 14'2" x 10'8" (4.32m x 3.25m)
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN 8'3" x 7'3" (2.51m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls.
- Coloured suite comprising pine panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 14'2" x 10'9" (4.32m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'3" x 7'4" (2.51m x 2.24m)
- Enclosed garden. Shed with light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.