Luxuriously Appointed And Stunning Detached Villa Set Within This Most Convenient of Locations
An exceptional home luxuriously appointed and modernised to create the most stunning family home. Comprehensively re-modelled, extended and modernised this stunning home has everything required for todays demanding lifestyle. The dwelling comprises 4 bedrooms over 2 floors with modern white bathroom including separate contemporary wet room to the second floor. The property further offers 2 reception rooms, generously extended modern integrated kitchen with granite worktops incorporating breakfast bar plus dining area off with utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The property is serviced by a gas fired central heating system and benefits from uPvc double glazed windows . With private enclosed landscaped gardens, ample car parking to front, brick paved garden and the most convenient of location makes this hidden gem not to be missed.
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.27 x 4.12 (10'9" x 13'6")
- Wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.79 x 2.75 (9'2" x 9'0")
- Gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room 3.26 x 3.41 (10'8" x 11'2")
- Feature gas fire, granite and wooden surround with granite hearth, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, porcelain tiled floor.
Open plan to kitchen:
- Kitchen / Dining 4.29 x 6.19 (14'1" x 20'4")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, canopy steel extractor fan, built-in high level oven and 6 ring gas hob, microwave and coffee machine, American style fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, excellent range of luxury modern high gloss units, granite worktops, breakfast bar, feature floor to ceiling window and skylight, recessed lighting, porcelain tiled floor, great view of Black Mountain.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
Double doors to garden
- First Floor 4.29 x 6.19 (14'1" x 20'4")
- Spacious landing.
- Bedroom 2.46 x 2.81 (8'1" x 9'3")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in slide robes, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.87 (10'8" x 12'8")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 3.25 (9'9" x 10'8")
- Single panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- Separate WC
- Separate WC.
- Second Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.79 x 3.55 (15'9" x 11'8")
- 2 x Double panelled radiators, recessed lighting, views of Black Mountain and Cavehill.
- En-Suite Wet Room
- Contemporary white suite comprising walk-in shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly ceramic tiled walls, feature tiled wall in shower cubicle, feature towel radiator.
- Brick paved driveway and front garden with ample car parking, side garden in lawn, private enclosed extensive rear garden in lawn and shrubs, pond and paved patio.
- Brick Garden Shed 5.8 x 2.9 (19'0" x 9'6")
- Upvc double glazed door and window.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.