Superb 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Affording Panoramic Views With A Cul De Sac Position.
A most attractive semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position commanding panoramic views over Belfast and beyond to the mountains of Mourne. The interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 1+ reception rooms with feature open plan cottage style kitchen with range, dining area with snug and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, part double glazed windows, built-in bedroom furniture, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and cavity wall insulation. A detached garage and private gardens combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage:
Furnished Cloakroom in white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.22 x 3.50 (13'10" x 11'6")
- Attractive pine fireplace, gas fire, wood strip floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.50 x 3.43 (11'6" x 11'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, oil fired Stanley range, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Den 2.59 x 3.08 (8'6" x 10'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 3.46 x 2.89 (11'4" x 9'6")
- Extensive range of built-in robes, drawer pack, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 3.65 (13'6" x 12'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.02 x 2.14 (9'11" x 7'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.53 x 3.86 (14'10" x 12'8")
- Velux rooflight, under storage eves.
- Detached Garage 3.56 x 5.43 (11'8" x 17'10")
- Light and Power,
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, elevated feature deck area, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.