If you wanted to produce a template to represent perfect presentation then you may want to consider this home as the master copy, as we're certain you'll be suitably impressed by what's on offer, if contemporary comfort floats your boat. This mid terrace house really has to be a first time buyer's ultimate purchase, or of serious consideration to investors. As well as domestic perfection the property offers a location that provides access to the day to day amenities that are associated with a more comfortable easy going lifestyle
If we can persuade you to do one thing, it would be to act quickly in this purchase to ensure very happy days in the future.
- Composite entrance door into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 6.15m x 2.79m (20'2" x 9'2")
- Mazone cast iron wood burning stove with slate hearth.
- KITCHEN 3.89m x 2.18m (12'9" x 7'2")
- Range of white/grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Beko ceramic 4 ring hob an oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixertap. 8 Downlights. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower over and drencher. Wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.00m (13'2" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.29m (9'9" x 7'6")
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.21m (8'5" x 7'3")
- REAR YARD