Extended and Modernised Period Town Terrace
Holding a cul de sac position this extended and modernised period town terrace will not disappoint. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, lounge with feature staircase, fitted kitchen and extended white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes, extensive use of wood laminate floor coverings and pvc double glazed exterior doors. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.09 x 3.67 (13'5" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.73 x 2.17 (12'3" x 7'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level unit, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, under fridge and freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Rear Lobby
- Upvc double glazed rear door, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite comprising corner bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.61 x 2.15 (8'7" x 7'1")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 4.02 x 3.65 (13'2" x 12'0")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Roof Space 2.74 x 3.19 (9'0" x 10'6")
- Floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, double panelled radiator, panoramic views over City, under eaves storage.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.