Located in a cul de sac position just off Newton Park, we are delighted to offer for sale this recently refurbished home that would make a worthy investment for any 1st time buyer. This particular apartment has the added advantage of being on a large corner site with excellent gardens to the side and rear and a small area to the front. Internally the property has two bedrooms, spacious lounge, a modern fitted kitchen and a deluxe white shower suite. Furthermore an oil central heating system and double glazing help to make this an excellent first time purchase or an equally good property for those hoping to downsize.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- 2 x storage cupboards.
- Lounge 15'1 x 11'7 (4.60m x 3.53m)
- Bay window.
- Additional lounge image
- Kitchen 10'8 x 6'1 (3.25m x 1.85m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, hot press.
- Additional kitchen image
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'0 (3.35m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 6'5 (3.28m x 1.96m)
- Bathroom 6'2 x 5'1 (1.88m x 1.55m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Triton Jade 2 shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Car parking areas. Pvc oil tank in the rear garden.
- This property has garden areas laid in lawn to the front, side and also the rear.
(Photo is side garden)
- Rear gardens
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.