Whitehall Gardens is a popular street just off the Ormeau Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer.
A short walk along Sunnyside Street leads to the Lagan Tow Path and across into Stranmillis Village & Queens University. The property itself comprises three bedrooms, one reception room, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom suite on the ground floor.
Outside there is an easily maintained area to the front and enclosed rear yard providing that all important outside space with the added bonus of an storage facility,
An excellent property with superb potential.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Lounge 4.57m x 3.53m (15'0 x 11'7)
- Brick fire-place with wooden mantle and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Inner Hallway
- Under stairs storage, access to kitchen and first floor.
- Fitted Kitchen 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5 x 8'4)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls,
- Rear Hallway
- Additional storage area before entering bathroom. Access to enclosed rear yard.
- Bathroom Suite
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixertaps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8 x 9'3 )
- Triple mirrored sliding robes, Hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 3.51m x 2.36m (11'6 x 7'9)
- Bedroom Three 2.51m x 1.96m (8'3 x 6'5)
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to front
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear yard, pvc oil tank, housed oil boiler. Additional wooden storage facility.