We are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached home in this popular residential location. It is conveniently situated for those who have to commute and is within walking distance to all the local shops, primary schools and there are good public transport links. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, fitted kitchen, dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a private enclosed corner site with large gardens with patio area, and to the front is a stoned garden with ample parking. The property is further enhanced by oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing. The property currently has a sitting tenant and may need some modernisation long term. This property is sure to appeal to investors and first time buyers alike so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door with glazed side panels.
- Living room 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and decorative inset. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Dining room 11'0x 7'10 (3.35m x 2.39m)
- Wooden laminate flooring and double doors to rear.
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'5 (3.45m x 2.57m)
- A range of high and low level units including one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated oven and hob, recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splash area and door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing with hotpress.
- Bedroom one 11 x 9'5 (0.28m x 2.87m)
- Rear facing bedroom.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'9 (2.44m x 2.06m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled walls.
- Bedroom two 14'1x 10'4 (4.29m x 3.15m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 9'6 x 7'10 (2.90m x 2.39m)
- Front facing bedroom.
- To the front is a large stoned driveway with ample parking for several cars.
To the rear is a large corner site with an enclosed garden laid out in lawns.