30B Dundonald Heights, Dundonald, BT16 1XL
We have received an offer of £78,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
An excellent first floor apartment located on the popular Dundonald Heights in the Dundonald area. The property offers all the requirements of modern day living. Comprising spacious lounge with dining area, two good sized bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and a shower room with walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and a large enclosed garden in lawn. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize with its close proximity to local amenities such as Dundonald village, Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Airport and major bus routes to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Access to roofspace.
- Lounge/Dining 14'9 x 11'5 (4.50m x 3.48m)
- Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen 10'7 x 6'3 (3.23m x 1.91m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminated work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 11'1 (3.48m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 5'3 (3.05m x 1.60m)
- Built-in storage.
- Shower Room
- Walk-in shower cubicle with sliding door, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, fitted chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Parking area to front, large enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, oil storage tank, boiler house with oil fired boiler.