A superb opportunity to purchase a period town terrace holding a superb position within this most sought after section of Woodvale Gardens, just off Twaddell Avenue. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Private rear garden and front with open aspect combines with the most convenient location to make this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.37 x 3.32 (11'1" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.82 x 3.31 (12'6" x 10'10")
- At widest point, electric fire, dark wood surround, granite inset and hearth, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.80 x 2.40 (15'9" x 7'10")
- At widest point, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, rang of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor hood, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 2.80 (10'10" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.60 x 2.70 (11'10" x 8'10")
- Single panelled radiator, range of built-in cupboards.
- Bedroom 2.50 x 2.30 (8'2" x 7'7")
- Single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower unit, electric shower unit.
- Gardens front and private enclosed rear in paving and shrubs.