An excellent 3 bedroom, semi-detached property available in the heart of the popular Crossgar area. Boasting a bright, spacious reception, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility, downstairs WC, large garden with shed, three bedrooms including master with ensuite and family bathroom. The property is in excellent condition and is within walking distance to all local amenities and transport links.
Crossgar has a range of well-regarded educational facilities at both primary and secondary level. The village also offers a 9-hole golf course and a range of other sporting and recreational options within the proximity. Nearby amenities include Delamont Country Park, Rowallane Gardens and Quoile Nature reserve. Transport links to Downpatrick and Belfast are both frequent and accessible.
- Living Room 4.80m x 4.45m (15'9" x 14'7")
- Large bright living room. Fireplace with granite hearth and inset. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 4.14m x 3.45m (13'7" x 11'4")
- A range of high and low level units including integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and stainless steel sink unit. Recess for dish washer. Tiled floor and splash area. Double door to rear.
- A range of high and low level units including recess for wash machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Suite comprising low flush w.c and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7" x 10'2")
- Front facing. Carpet flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled splash area.
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 2.31m (9'0" x 7'7")
- Rear facing bedroom. Carpet flooring
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0" x 9'3")
- Rear facing bedroom. Carpet flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower attachment. Tiled at splash area.
- To the front is a small garden laid in lawn with a tarmac driveway for off street parking.
To the rear is a large garden laid out in lawn with patio area. Shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.