Pennington Park has consistently been one of the most popular residential locations within the Four Winds / Saintfield Road, with its convenience to transport links to and from the City, to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride, leading schools both primary and post primary as well as being only a few minutes drive from Forestside Shopping Centre. This particular property has been in extended and modernised in recent years to include re-wiring, re-plumbing to gas and the creation of a contemporary kitchen dining living area to the rear whilst still retaining a spacious lounge to the front with wood burning stove. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and developed roof space with dormer window that provides superb views to the Mournes.
Outside the property has not been neglected with the entrance gates being widened for ease of access and the driveway tarmacked with ample parking that leads to the detached garage.
To the rear from the Kitchen/dining living there is a patio area with glass balustrade that overlooks the rear garden that has been laid with artificial turf, and a covered decked area with wood burning stove, a superb place to sit in the summer evenings. Next to this area there is a wooden summer house with light power and fully functioning shower suite.
This house is fantastic and offers any potential purchaser the opportunity to purchase a home with little or nothing to do but add furniture.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall, walnut effect laminate flooring.
- Downstairs W/C
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit.
- Lounge 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7 x 11'0)
- Cast Iron wood burning stove.
Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 5.72m x 5.49m (18'9 x 18'0)
- Excellent range of high and low level handless units finished in hi gloss, Quartz work surfaces, built-in four ring gas hob, and under oven stainless steel over head extractor fan, integrated dish washer and fridge freezer, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, spotlights, tiled floor. Upvc patio doors providing access to patio / garden.
- First Floor
- Contemporary glass balustrade
- Bedroom One 3.68m x 2.54m (12'1 x 8'4)
- (measurement taken to built-in robes)
Excellent range of wall to wall built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 3.89m x 3.25m (12'9 x 10'8)
- Built-in bedroom furniture
Great views out towards the Mournes
- Bedroom Three 2.46m x 2.44m (8'1 x 8'0)
- Built-in robe.
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower,, wash hand basin with mixer taps, separate corner shower cubicle with chrome drench head and hand shower attachments, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Stairs to roof space with contemporary glass balustrade.
Roof space landing with storage into eaves.
- Developed Roof space 3.48m x 2.79m (11'5 x 9'2)
- Dormer window, storage into eaves. Superb views out to towards the Mournes.
- Outside Front
- Widened entrance providing access to tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars, leading to detached garage
- Detached Garage 4.98m x 3.07m (16'4 x 10'1)
- Roller door light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen access is provided to rear patio with glass balustrade overlooking rear garden that has been finished in artificial grass. To rear of the grass area is a covered decked patio area with wood burning stove to take the chill out of those summer evenings.
- Potential Gym/Office
- Another superb feature is the wooden storage facility that benefits from light and power and a fully functioning shower suite with toilet and sink unit, ideal for a home gym/office.