We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Jordanstown road.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge with feature mock fireplace, dining room with archway to a fitted kitchen and access to a conservatory. There are also two bedrooms master with part ensuite and separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn, pebbled and paved garden to rear with small lawn.
This property we will require cash offers only !!
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 17'9'' X 11'8'' (5.41m X 3.56m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, mahogany surround, wood laminate flooring, radiator, archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 11'10'' x 7'9'' (3.61m x 2.36m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, hotpress, archway to kitchen, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 11'11'' x 9'7'' (3.63m x 2.92m)
- Tiled floor, pvc double glazed door to rear.
- KITCHEN 10'1'' x 8'4'' (3.07m x 2.54m)
- Range of white high gloss high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, under fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, access to side.
- BEDROOM 1 11'11'' x 11'11'' (3.63m x 3.63m)
- Built in wardrobes, cupboard, radiator.
- PART ENSUITE
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11'' x 11'11'' (3.63m x 3.63m)
- White suite comprising corner wood panelled bath, shower attachment, electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking.
Paved and pebbled patio area to rear with small lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.