This beautiful semi-detached home is located in the popular Hadlow development, within walking distance to the town centre and all of the local amenities that Donaghadee has to offer. Donaghadee has recently enjoyed a period of rejuvenation of many of the historical buildings, promenade and sea front and as a result of this, there has been an increasing number of buyers hoping to move to the busy town.
Hadlow is situated perfectly to allow easy access to Bangor and Newtownards or for those commuting to Belfast and will appeal to a variety of viewers.
This home has been well maintained and is extremely modern throughout with stunning landscaped gardens.
Internally, there is a good sized living room, downstairs guest wc, luxury kitchen with a great range of built in appliances, utility space, space for a dining table and double doors to the rear garden.
The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, master with modern ensuite shower room and a family bathroom.
To the front of the home, there is off street parking for multiple vehicles and an area in lawn, to the rear, the garden is fully enclosed with an extended paved seating area, area in lawn and multiple bedding sections with a plethora of plants and shrubs.
We recommend early viewing of this beautiful, modern property as we anticipate great interest due to its finish and location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Living Room 4.4 x 3.8 (14'5" x 12'6")
- Recessed spotlighting and wall mounted electric fire.
- Kitchen 5 x 4.2 (16'5" x 13'9")
- Luxury range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and upstands, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances including; fridge freezer, Indesit under oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan, gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, tiled floor, double doors to rear garden and space for dining table.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 1 4.3 x 3.7 (14'1" x 12'2")
- White suite comprising shower enclosure with overhead shower attachment and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and feature tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting, wall mounted radiator and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.8 x 2.6 (12'6" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.1 x 2.7 (10'2" x 8'10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and tiled floor.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple cars, area in lawn, hedging and paved walkway.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved entertainment area, range of plants and shrubs and outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.