Ravensdene Park is situated just off the Ravenhill Road and is only a short walk from the Ormeau Road which is a very popular location with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all within walking distance. The exemplary primary and secondary schools in the area means your educational needs are fully catered for and excellent connections into the City make commuting a breeze. The property itself has been modernised and extended to maximise the living space and comprises three bedrooms, plus developed roof space, spacious lounge to the front with curved bay window, dining room that is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen dining, utility room, downstairs shower suite and first floor bathroom. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, integral storage facility to the front and enclosed decked patio area to rear. An excellent home in a superb location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Stained glass panelled front door with glazed side panels and fan light to entrance hall, wood panelling to walls, timber floor boards sanded and painted. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'3 x 13'6 (4.34m x 4.11m)
- Into Bay. Tiled fireplace with decorative wooden surround, housing open fire, cornice ceiling, double french doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Floor boards sanded and stained, double Upvc doors providing access to enclosed decked patio area.
Open plan to Kitchen/Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Dining 17'2 x 11'0 (5.23m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units with Oak stained work surfaces, built-in 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel over head extractor fan, double stainless steel oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and spotlights.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Access to enclosed rear yard.
Access to additional storage room to the front.
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w/c.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'8 (4.19m x 2.95m)
- Into Bay. Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Three 8'11 x 8'6 (2.72m x 2.59m)
- At widest points.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, Hot press.
- Permanent staircase to developed roof space
- Developed Roof Space 13'3 x 8'8 (4.04m x 2.64m)
- Floored with light power, storage into eaves, skylight window.
- Easily maintained area to front leading to storage area
- Integral Storage Facility 6'5 x 5'9 (1.96m x 1.75m)
- Light, with access through to utility room.
- Outside Rear
- From the dining room access is provided to the enclosed decked patio area.
From the utility room there is access to enclosed yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.