An excellent well maintained mid terrace property in the heart of Bloomfield, off Bloomfield Avenue, close to many local amenities including the new Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre. Comprising through lounge to dining room and modern kitchen with attractive range of 'white gloss' units. Two good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom with built in shower over bath. A well presented first time buyer home with little or no maintenance and within walking distance of many shops, buses and Ballyhackamore Village.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'5 x 9'6 (3.18m x 2.90m)
- (into bay).
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.07m)
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 13'4 x 5'6 (4.06m x 1.68m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, wooden laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 7'9 x 6'1 (2.36m x 1.85m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower, built in shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, full PVC wall cladding and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small concrete area to front.
Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.