A beautifully presented, upgraded mid terrace benefitting from a good sized rear garden and proximity to schools, shops and transport links and within walking distance to the Glen Road. Two good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Upgraded high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. We strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate this beautiful home in this desirable and highly convenient location. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'9 x 10'1 (4.50m x 3.07m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 14'9 x 10'4 (4.50m x 3.15m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, storage cupboard / gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress / storage.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11 x 9'7 (4.55m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 x 7'6 (3.18m x 2.29m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc panelled walls
- Enclosed, good sized rear garden, tap, enclosed brick paviour garden to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.