We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fairview Road, Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wall mounted electric fire and wood laminate flooring and a beech fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and part open to a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'10'' X 12'0'' AT WIDEST (4.22m X 3.66m AT WIDEST)
- Wall mounted electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINING 11'10'' X 11'9'' (3.61m X 3.58m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob, stainless steel extractor fan, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, part open to rear hall
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'10'' X 10'3'' (3.30m X 3.12m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' X 10'10'' AT WIDEST (3.68m X 3.30m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 8'10'' X 8'3'' AT WIDEST (2.69m X 2.51m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower above, folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.