Red brick mid terrace house
Accommodation over three storeys
Four bedrooms all with period fireplaces
16' lounge with bay window, period fireplace and wood flooring
Kitchen open plan to dining area with Oak style units incorporating built-in fridge freezer and extractor
Dining area boasts wood flooring
White bathroom suite with shower over p shaped bath and fully tiled walls
- Mostly double glazed
Oil fired heating system
Many original features including high ceilings
Enclosed yard and paved rear garden
Convenient to Whitehead town centre and promenade sea front
Train station within 250 yards
Well presented throughout
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor, part glazed door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Window to front aspect, fireplace comprising period surround with cast iron and tiled inset, tiled hearth, radiator, Walnut style wood flooring, double doors to Dining area.
- Kitchen / Dining
- Window to rear and side aspects, range of oak high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, glass display cabinet, built-in fridge freezer, extractor fan, radiator, part ceramic tiled floor, part Walnut style floor.
- Dining area
- First floor landing
- Doors to:
- Bedroom one 15'4" x 11'6" (4.67m x 3.51m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with period surround, cast iron and tiled inset, oak flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom three
- Window to rear aspect, fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth, radiator, wood flooring.
- Family bathroom
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and P- style panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, airing cupboard.
- Second Floor Landing
- Window to rear aspect, doors to:
- Bedroom two
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, fireplace with cast iron surround, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom four 12'5" x 8'2" (3.78m x 2.49m)
- Velux window to rear aspect, fireplace with cast iron surround, radiator, wood flooring.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is an enclosed yard with a brick built shed and boiler house and in addition a garden part laid to patio, part timber deck.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.