This semi-detached home has a modern feel throughout and benefits from luxury fittings to allow any potential buyer the opportunity to move straight in. The ground floor has a good sized living room with gas fire and a beautiful kitchen through to dining area, which opens onto the raised decked area. The first floor has three, well proportioned bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The front of the home has a tarmac driveway with ample off street parking and the rear has a raised, decked area, area in lawn, shed, mature shrubs and is fully enclosed. Early viewing is highly recommended for this modern, bright family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 14' x 5'1 (4.27m x 1.55m)
- Tiled floor and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 13' x 12' (3.96m x 3.66m)
- Gas fire with ceramic hearth, cast iron inset, stone surround and mantle.
- Kitchen 18'1 x 11'1 (5.51m x 3.38m)
- Modern range of high and low level with wooden work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, stainless steel hob and extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recessed spotlighting, feature kickboard lighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10'1 x 10' (3.07m x 3.05m)
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points) built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 7' (2.77m x 2.13m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with glazed shower door and overhead Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Front - Area in lawn, tarmac driveway for multiple cars and bedding areas.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn with raised decked area, bedding areas, mature shrubs and trees, outside light and tap and shed with power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.