We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim / Church Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace, dining room and a fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a concrete driveway, garden to front in lawn, and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2" X 11'11" (4.32m X 3.63m)
- Feature fireplace with marble inset and mahogany surround, 2x radiators.
- DINING 10'2" X 8'11" (3.10m X 2.72m)
- KITCHEN 11'11" X 6'11" (3.63m X 2.11m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- REAR PORCH
- Tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'6" X 10'4" AT WIDEST (3.81m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirrored sliding robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'3" X 8'5" (3.12m X 2.57m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5" X 6'11" AT WIDEST (2.87m X 2.11m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved patio area to rear with garden in lawn.
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.