An excellent semi detached property in the much sought after Stormont area with superb park walks and easy access to Belfast City Centre using the ever popular Glider Bus Service. Recently built this property sits on a generous site with two car off street parking to front and south west facing enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio.
Internally, the accommodation offers two separate reception areas on the ground floor with lounge, including sandstone fireplace and gas fire. Attractive kitchen with range of integrated appliances and luxury tiling which then leads to dining room with patio doors overlooking rear garden. Further benefits include ground floor WC and ceramic tile flooring in the entrance hall.
The second floor includes three bedrooms, one with master ensuite shower room with vanity unit, chrome feature radiator, recessed spotlighting and porcelain tile flooring. Furthermore, family bathroom with separate bath and shower cubicle, chrome feature radiator and ceramic tile flooring. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and attractive aspect to front.
Great location in the exclusive Stormont area with many local attractions such as the popular general merchants coffee shop, Stormont Hotel and Stormont grounds with it's recreational park and forest walks. A main arterial route, the location offers convenience for the commuter needing to go to Belfast City Centre or Newtownards and the added bonus of both Ballyhackamore and Dundonald village right on your doorstep. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor, cupboard understairs.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Modern white suite comprising of vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush w.c., ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting and extractor fan.
- Lounge 16'1 x 10' (4.90m x 3.05m)
- (into bay) Attractive sandstone fireplace with gas fire, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 14'3 x 12'7 (4.34m x 3.84m)
- (at widest points) Attractive range of high and low level units, granite work surface, stainless steel sink unit mixer taps, built in oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Archway to:
- Dining Room 11'7 x 8'4 (3.53m x 2.54m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden
- First Floor
- Cupboard, recessed spotlights
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 13'2 at widest point (4.32m x 4.01m at widest point)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle, electric shower, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome radiator, recessed spotlights, tile floor.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 8'1 at widest (3.53m x 2.46m at widest)
- Bedroom 3 12'8 x 5'6 at widest (3.86m x 1.68m at widest)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with tile splashback, built in shower cubicle with built in shower, pvc splashback and shower door, single pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome feature radiator, low flush wc, recessed spotlights, ceramic tile floor, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved area and lawn. Garden shed. Outside tap
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.