Situated just off the Ballygowan Road, within walking distance to the Castlereagh crossroads, this property offers convenience to the Outer Ring, East and South Belfast as well as a straight route into the City Centre. Internally this house is finished to an exceptionally high standard with a wide range of upgrades that make this house perfect for modern living.
This well-proportioned home benefits from a spacious lounge, a large open plan kitchen / dining / living area with centre island providing access to a landscaped garden that captures the sun most of the day and downstairs w/c. It offers excellent accommodation upstairs including four well-proportioned bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite and a luxurious white bathroom suite with separate shower.
Recently constructed, this property is very energy efficient and benefits from a gas central heating, double glazing and has an excellent level of insulation.
A fantastic home with nothing to do but add your own personal touch.
- Composite front door with fan light leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with mixer taps. Low flush w.c
- Lounge 18'8 x 12'3 (5.69m x 3.73m)
- (into bay)
- Superb Kitchen /Dining/Living 20'0 x 14'6 (6.10m x 4.42m)
- Shaker style fitted kitchen with quartz work top. Sink unit with mixer taps, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, integrated fridge freezer and dish-washer. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Upvc glass panelled doors to garden /patio area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 12'5 x 9'4 (3.78m x 2.84m)
- Comprising walk in shower, with chrome shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 11'3 x 10'3 (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Three 11'3 x 8'8 (3.43m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom Four 9'5 x 7'5 (2.87m x 2.26m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Superb white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low flush w/c and separate shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Access to roof space
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns, block paved pathway to entrance.
Tarmac driveway with ample parking to side.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing and flagged patio area accessed directly from the kitchen dining living that captures the sun for most of the day. Wooden storage shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.