Convenience and hassle free living is key, for those buyers looking for a comfortable, low maintenance home, yet offering fantastic convenience to the many amenities of the Cregagh Road, combined with ease of access to Belfast city centre, via good arterial routes. This 1st floor self contained apartment really could be the one your looking for, with one bedroom, spacious lounge which opens to a modern fitted kitchen / dining area and a white shower suite. Gas heating, double glazed windows and a parking space finish this apartment which would ideally suit those looking towards ownership of their 1st home. Chain free, and early viewing comes strongly recommended.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hallway
- Stairs to 1st floor.
- Lounge 11'10 x 10'4 (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Storage and gas boiler. Open to
- Modern kitchen / dining 11'10 x 6'9 (3.61m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor canopy, 4 ring hob and under oven, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 7'9 (4.22m x 2.36m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room 9'4 x 5'1 (2.84m x 1.55m)
- Comprising corner tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, thermostatically controlled chrome shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed spotlights, tiled floor.
- Parking space to front.
- Management charges : Management Fee is £16.27 per month.